Q&A offers a comprehensive and “hands-on” senior year consulting package. A customized consulting plan will be discussed in the first session with the client. This is when we put all the pieces of your puzzle together to create an impactful application. The senior year package will include the following services:
Pricing for senior year is based upon a per college application price which is comprehensive and encompasses everything in the college application process that is required to submit an effective application. Bulk pricing is available.
An individualized package can be created for students who need limited help in specific areas such as college list building, essay writing, etc.
- Comprehensive and expert college application assistance. Developing your college application list is the most important aspect of this process. We help students fill in all the blanks on the Common Application, Universal Application, Coalition Application, or various state university applications.
- Assistance that prepares you to interview successfully. We help you nail your interviews with admissions officers, an alumni interviewer, a senior interviewer or an online interview.
- Help securing recommendations from your counselor, teacher, and others so they highlight your strengths!
- Instruction demonstrating interest in your “college application hit list” consistently and effectively.
- Assistance and encouragement as you as you produce essays and personal statements that reflect your story and demonstrate to college admissions officers the value you will add to the college campuses.
- A thorough explanation of why you are applying to those schools on your college list based on our extensive assessment procedures.
- A process for highlighting your potential, so colleges reviewing your application understand why you are an ideal match.
- An understanding of why your choice of major is more important than you think, and how that choice can impact your college acceptances.
- Help submitting your testing, applications, and recommendations by creating your college application timeline and sending reminders to nudge you when deadlines are near.
- Help representing your artistic or athletic talents successfully. Our students submit portfolios and audition like a pro.
- Assistance to parents as they determine their financial resources to pay for college. We also help identify colleges and universities that will better match their financial situation and assist you as you discover and apply for scholarships.